{ PREVIOUS_SCROLL } { NEXT_SCROLL } { STOP_SCROLL } { START_SCROLL }
  • http://www.azaqua.nl/
  • http://www.bart-visscher.nl/
  • http://hengelsporthuis.com/aanmeldformulieren/af-houdenvanvissen.aspx
  • http://www.nbat.nl/

BOSTON (AP) Brad Marchand waited patiently along the boards

BOSTON (AP) Brad Marchand waited patiently along the boards

Berichtdoor douhua2233 » 19 feb 2019, 04:31

BOSTON (AP) Brad Marchand waited patiently along the boards Fredrik Claesson Jersey Womens , sizing up the situation before swooping around the net and finding his spot to shoot.Marchand scored 2:06 into overtime to lift the Boston Bruins to a 2-1 comeback win over the Canadiens on Saturday.”You’re just looking for an opening, that’s kind of how it was,” he said. ”You could tell they were a little tired. You’re kind of just waiting for that opening to show itself and luckily it did.”It was the Bruins’ third straight victory and completed their four-game sweep of the season series with their archrivals for the first time since 1994-95.”To have the puck that long and score – heck of a goal,” Boston coach Bruce Cassidy said.Marchand’s score came on the Bruins’ 50th shot on goal.Boston defenseman Charlie McAvoy suffered what the club called ”a lower-body injury” on the game’s opening shift. It only took a few minutes for the team to announce that he was ”not likely” to return, and it gave no further information.”All I did, was see it real quick on the bench,” Cassidy said. ”Did he get his foot caught up with the other guy? Or is that something before that? I don’t have a good answer for that to be honest. … Hopefully it’s not serious. It didn’t look serious at the time.”Boston was coming off an eight-goal game – its highest total since 2012 – in a win over Pittsburgh on Thursday. The Bruins didn’t score Saturday until Jake DeBrusk’s tying goal with 2:45 left in regulation.With Boston in danger of being shut out for the second time this season, DeBrusk tipped Nick Holden’s shot past Antti Niemi after center Jonathan Drouin was sent off for a delay-of-game penalty.”When you take six penalties whether deserved or whatever the case may be, eventually it catches up to you,” Montreal coach Claude Julien said.Boston scored the tying goal on its sixth power play.”We’ve been through it so many times this year and different guys have stepped up numerous times,” Marchand said. ”We know we have a lot of character and can rely on different guys every night.”Anton Khudobin made 27 saves for Boston.Brendan Gallagher scored and Niemi made 48 saves for the Canadiens.”He definitely did his job and gave us a chance to win,” defenseman Jeff Petry said of Niemi.Gallagher gave Montreal the lead when he stole a puck from defenseman Kevan Miller near the blue, skated into the slot and beat Khudobin with a wrist shot inside the left post 9:16 into the game.The Bruins tied their season high for a period with 19 shots on goal in the second – and even had a two-man power play for 41 seconds – but Niemi had solid positioning and controlled the rebounds.Khudobin had the better highlight saves Dylan DeMelo Jersey Womens , though. His best was a sprawling right-pad stop with his legs completely split on Logan Shaw’s shot from the edge of the crease.Boston forward David Pastrnak missed an excellent opportunity when he hit the left post at the end of a 3-on-1 break six minutes into the game.NOTES: The Canadiens entered with the NHL’s worst road record with only 20 points. … It was Cassidy’s 200th game as coach of the Bruins. … In a brief token of peace between rival fans: The crowd booed when an adult male dressed in a red Canadiens jersey climbed onto the boards to get a puck stuck in the net, but he got a cheer when he turned around and gave it to a young boy in a Bruins jersey.UP NEXTCanadiens: Play the third of a six-game trip at the Devils on Tuesday.Bruins: Host the Red Wings on Tuesday in the fourth of a six-game homestand.— LAS VEGAS (AP) Jonathan Marchessault vowed after the Golden Knights‘ morning skate to come out swinging in Game 3 of the Western Conference final, looking to avoid a back-and-forth affair with the Winnipeg Jets.He didn’t disappoint.For the second straight game, Marchessault scored two goals – including one just 35 seconds into the game – to lead Vegas to a 4-2 victory Wednesday night, helping the expansion Golden Knights to a 2-1 series lead.Vegas, two wins from advancing to the Stanley Cup final, improved to 5-1 at home in the playoffs and host Game 4 on Friday night.”We worked all year to get in a position like that,” Marchessault said. ”We definitely can’t take it for granted. They got to come out like their season’s on the line, so we’ve got to be ready to push back and get some energy off the crowd.”Marchessault added an empty-net goal with 3 seconds left, becoming the first player in league history to score in the first and last 60 seconds of the same Stanley Cup playoff game, according to the NHL. He leads Vegas with 17 points (eight goals, nine assists) in the postseason, and needs two goals to tie the NHL record for the most by a player in his club’s first postseason appearance.James Neal and Alex Tuch also scored for Vegas Gabriel Gagne Jersey Womens , while Marc-Andre Fleury stopped 33 shots.Mark Scheifele scored both of Winnipeg’s goals and has a playoff-leading 14 goals in 15 postseason games. Connor Hellebuyck had 26 saves for the Jets, who arrived in Las Vegas having outscored their opposition 23-15 in road games during the playoffs.”A few miscues and they made us pay for it; that can’t happen,” Scheifele said. ”We can’t sulk on this too long. We’ve got to pick ourselves up tomorrow and be ready for a big game on Friday.”Scheifele is correct, with history against the Jets, who are trailing in a series for the first time this postseason. Teams with a 2-1 lead in the conference final (or NHL semifinals) have won the series 35 of 43 times (81.4 percent) since 1975.”That’s an important challenge,” Jets coach Paul Maurice said. ”We’re going to have to be able to handle that. It would be rare that you lead the series straight through. We want to make sure we deal with our loss, don’t carry it too heavily and then come up with our finest game of the post-season.”The problem for Winnipeg is stopping a Golden Knights team that is finally seeing production from the depth of its lineup.While Marchessault got things going early to give the Golden Knights a 1-0 lead, their second line of Neal, Tuch and Erik Haula continued to heat up.After Scheifele tied the game in the second period, Neal answered 12 seconds later after Haula dished a perfect pass to give the Knights a 2-1 lead. Tuch notched his fifth goal of the playoffs after Neal fed him with a nifty pass from behind the net.”They played on the road trip, they just didn’t have many chances to score and I thought they were more involved in the offense and they were skating, and they played really well,” Vegas coach Gerard Gallant said about his second line.Scheifele’s second goal of the game 18 seconds into the third seemingly sparked the Jets James Van Riemsdyk Jersey Womens , but they couldn’t solve Fleury, who made several huge saves late in the game to preserve Vegas’ lead.After stonewalling Tyler Myers‘ breakaway attempt with 11:50 left in the game, he stymied Scheifele’s back-to-back shot with 9:30 remaining. Less than two minutes later, he smothered the puck with a slew of players piled near the crease.”He’s made unbelievable saves,” Gallant said of Fleury. ”They were obviously important at a key time for us. That’s Fleury. He’s been great all playoffs, he’s been great all year for us. He’s a guy that has fun out there. I’m sweating on the bench yelling my head off and I look down there and he’s just having fun.”He sure is. During a scrum behind the Golden Knights’ net with 2:34 left in the second period, Fleury reached over and tickled the left ear of the Jets’ Blake Wheeler – whose back was to the goalie.”I was just sitting there and people, they were fighting,” Fleury said, ”and (I was) trying to have a little smile by myself. That was it.”Winnipeg pulled Hellebuyck with 1:03 left, but Marchessault’s empty-netter with 3 seconds left sealed the win.”I didn’t imagine it in October and November, but come around January, we knew we had a good hockey team Matt Cullen Jersey Womens ,” Gallant said. ”I didn’t know if we’d go this far right now, but I knew we had (as good) a chance as anybody else. Early January, around the All-Star game, I was a strong believer in our team. I knew we were going to battle well, compete well and no one was going to push us over, that’s for sure.”NOTES: The Jets had scored a power-play goal in 11 of the 13 playoff games, but was 0 for 2 with a man advantage in this one. … Winnipeg hadn’t lost back-to-back games during the playoffs. The last time it dropped consecutive games was a three-game losing streak (0-2-1) from March 10-13. … The Golden Knights welcomed the family of Humboldt Broncos head coach and GM Darcy Haugan, wife Christina and children Carson and Jackson. … With his two goals, Scheifele now owns the NHL record for most goals scored on the road in a single playoffs with 11, surpassing Sidney Crosby and Joe Mullen, each with 10.UP NEXTGame 4 is Friday night in Las Vegas.
douhua2233
kenner
kenner

Keer terug naar Visbestand